Successful Tree Transplanting Using....
How To Transplant a Tree
Want to know arborists' secret to never losing a tree? Use Pure Black Castings™, VermaMax®,
and VermaPlex® when you transplant. Already transplanted your
trees? Not to worry. You can still prevent losses.
- Replace 20% of your backfill soil with a 2:1 combination of
Pure Black Castings™ and VermaMax®. (Rates per tree at the end
of this page.)
- Soak your tree root ball with a 20:1 water and VermaPlex®
- Plant your tree, backfill, and soak in with a 20:1 VermaPlex®
- Repeat with VermaPlex®/water for
2 or 3 watering's.
- Thereafter, fertilize with castings, VermaMax® and VermaPlex®
every spring and fall.
For Trees Already Transplanted:
- Drill 2" holes, 6" - 8" deep, every 2 ft around the tree and
along the drip line.
- Fill these holes with the 2:1 combination of Pure Black
Castings™ and VermaMax®.
- Drench the holes with the 20:1 water and VermaPlex® mixture.
- Repeat VermaPlex®/water drenching for 2 or 3 watering's.
- Fertilize every spring and fall using this same method.
How much castings and VermaPlex® per transplant?
- For every 1" caliper of your tree, use 1.25 pounds Pure
Black Castings™ /VermaMax®.
- Mix 2.5 Gallons VermaPlex® per 100 gallons of water. Use 5
gallons of this diluted mixture per 1" caliper of tree.
||One well-known arborist, using this method, has virtually eliminated
transplanting losses - both trees and shrubs. Make
sure your next transplanting project is a success. Or, apply
to existing trees and transplants and insure their survival. Visit our
secure online store now and try these effective, safe and
organic tree fertilizers today.