Q & A
Worm Castings Purity test
- Add one inch of the castings to an empty 20 oz water bottle.
- Add water, not all the way to the top.
- Shake bottle up and let sit for 15 minutes.
- As a comparison, do the same with our Pure Black Castings™.
- An inferior product will have garbage floating to the top (like peat moss or un-decomposed organic material.) If "filler" has been added, there will be a layer of sand in the bottom.
- Pure Black Castings will have nothing floating on top and only castings in the bottom.
Don't settle for less
Black Castings™ are considered the gold standard of organic worm castings. Rigorous production criteria insures a quality product in every bag.