1 Quart Black Sea Kelp
Black Sea Kelp, One Quart, is a liquid fertilizer recommended as a supplement to your regular fertilizer program. This organic fertilizer contains naturally occurring plant growth regulators like cytokinins, gibberellins, and indoles. In addition, the achelating compound mannitol in Black Sea Kelp releases micro-nutrients through natural chelation for easier assimilation by the plant.
An essential addition to your gardening, in particular for blooming plants. NPK 1-1-17: an astounding 17 potassium gives knock-out blooms and a longer blooming season.
- Promotes seed germination
- Feeds beneficial fungi found in soils
- Promotes root growth
- Increases crop yields
- Facilitates nutrient uptake
- Improves plant's stress resistance
- Contains naturally occurring antibiotics
- Will not burn
- Works with all plant feeding regimes
Treat the roots when plants are young with Black Sea Kelp as a preventative before problems or stress occurs. Thereafter, foliar spray the plants in small, frequent doses, rather than heavy, infrequent doses.
- Grass/Turf: Monthly during the growing season and in the fall
3 oz. Black Sea Kelp per 20 gallons water (67 gallons for spray) for every 1000 square feet.
- Outdoor Plants: Every 2-3 weeks
1/6 cup Black Sea Kelp per 1 gallon water. Saturate soil or spray till leaves are wet top and bottom.
- House Plants: As needed
1 TBLSP Black Sea Kelp per 1 gallon water.
- Foliar Feed: As needed
1 gallon Black Sea Kelp per 50 gallons water per acre.