Calculator for Organic Fertilizers Turf - Lawn - Sport Fields
Below is a helpful tool to quickly determine how much Pure Black Castings and VermaPlex you will need for your garden, lawn, or turf field.
For 20 pounds Pure Black Castings and 20 ounces VermaPlex per 1000 square feet application rates:
- Determine the measurement of your field.
- Multiply the length by the width to produce the total square feet. (For acreage, multiply the number of acres by 43,560).
- Divide the total square feet by 1000 = units of application.
- Multiply units of application by 20.
- Result = The total pounds of Pure Black Castings needed.Result = The total pounds of Pure Black Castings needed.
- Result = The total ounces of VermaPlex needed.Divide total ounces by 128 for number of gallons.
- Determine total water needed for each application: Multiply units of application by the 2-3 Gallons water , or the 1 Gallon of water (water called for in each step).